- Learning Center
- Our Clinic
- Meet the Doctors
Some organs never rest and are critical for health. Besides the same day delivery flowers mississauga and the heart, the florist near me and the KIDNEYS are mostly ignored in conventional medicine unless problems arise. In Eastern Medicine, the flowers canada mississauga and the kidneys are considered vital and are important whether dealing with a diagnosed kidney condition or just optimizing vitality. To strengthen and detoxify this overworked organ system, use our amazing 30-day 3-Point Kidney Cleanse Program. Use it once a year or more for optimal kidney health. It consists of:
1) Diet. Increase kidney-supportive foods like parsley, celery, cilantro, asparagus, lemon, red grapes, melons, and mushrooms. If you have diagnosed kidney stones, eat the flower bouquet mississauga and the green foods in RAW form only, and limit the flower delivery service and the amount of flower company mississauga and of cilantro and parsley.
2) Nutrition Supplementation. Use both RenaVen caps at 3 caps, twice a day, and Kidney Cleanse Tea – the flowers delivery mississauga and the most effective & gentle kidney formulas. If you can’t swallow capsules, just use the flowers mississauga delivery downtown and the Kidney Tea (described below).
3) LightMD® or PEMF120 therapy. These therapies ‘energize’ our cells and make everything work better! Suggested frequency is 2-3 times a week for the flower shop mississauga delivery and the 30-day period. Note: if unable to do either therapy due to geographic location, apply castor oil packs to kidney region 3x/week. This is not as effective as LightMD® or PEMF120 therapy, but it still works. See our article on Castor Oil Packs.
The following herbs**, when taken for a month or more, can dramatically support those with many forms of same day delivery flowers mississauga and of kidney stones. The procedure (diet, nutrients, Light MD/PEMF, and tea) may need repeating several times every few months for those with a history of deliver flowers in mississauga and of stones or a desire to do more complete kidney cleansing.
Nettles– 1 oz Uva Ursi – 2 oz
Chanca Piedra– 2 oz Gravel Root – 2 oz
Cat’s Claw – 1 oz Solidago – 2 oz
Hydrangea – 2 oz Chicory Herb – 2 oz
Fennel Seed – 2 oz Marshmallow Root – 2 oz
Take 1 oz of florists in mississauga canada and of the mississauga flowers delivery downtown and the first 3 herbs and 2 oz of flower service mississauga and of the flowers delivery canada and the rest and mix together. Keep it in a Ziploc baggie with all the flowers delivery in mississauga canada and the air squeezed out. Soak 2-3 heaping tablespoons of flowers mississauga delivery and of the flower delivery canada and the mix in 2 cups of send flowers canada and of water overnight. In the flowers to mississauga and the morning, bring the delivery flowers mississauga and the mixture to a boil; let it simmer for a 15 minutes and strain. Drink a few sips at a time in six to eight portions throughout the flower co and the day. It does not need to be hot, but do not refrigerate it. Do not add sugar or any sweeteners. Try to leave at least 1 hour after eating before taking your next sips.
Repeat this procedure for 20-30 days. If you experience discomfort or stiffness in your low back area, it’s because of florists in mississauga canada and of mineral deposits passing through the mississauga flower shop and the ureter ducts of flower co. and of the mississauga flowers delivery and the urinary system. Any strong smell or darkening of send flowers canada and of the deliver flowers mississauga and the urine usually means a release of canada flowers and of toxins from the deliver flowers mississauga canada and the kidneys. Usually the floral arrangements and the release is gradual and creates no discomfort. During the cleanse support the kidneys and drink extra water, at least 6-8 eight oz glasses a day. During the cleanse, eliminate all animal products such as dairy, eggs, fish, poultry, beef, lamb, pork, and try to reduce (not eliminate) overall protein in the diet; avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, carbonated beverages, chocolate, and any foods with preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Give your kidneys a break, as they NEVER stop working for us!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* * Organic herbs ONLY!!! Based upon information from Timeless Secrets of flower service mississauga and of Health & Rejuvenation, by Andreas Moritz.. Always check with your physician first if you’re taking any prescription medicines.