A complete wellness program for those with concerns, risks, or active cardiovascular issues. The most comprehensive, science-based, natural support program available anywhere. Individualized prevention and support measures are based on your analysis. The program includes:
- A comprehensive history (plus review of previous lab tests, if available).
- A constitutional examination (iris, ears, tongue, abdomen, fingernails, blood pressure, neurological testing, etc).
- Body composition testing (for cell membrane health, intra & extracellular water content, BMI). Learn more.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) testing (tests autonomic nervous system, stress tolerance, and overall vitality).
- Personalized lifestyle and diet recommendations
- Specific nutritional supplementation/remedies
- Quantum neurological balancing (if needed). Learn more…
- Optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED advanced blood testing to evaluate crucial markers for cardiac and systemic health (note: many of these are not routinely tested for in primary care medicine!).
- Optional salivary hormone analysis. Saliva tests for ‘free’ or ‘biologically active’ hormones, unlike most blood testing. This can reveal imbalances that create inflammation and a higher cardiac risk. Learn more…
- NOTE: lab tests are not included in the program price. We refer patients to an outside lab for specific tests which are determined at the initial examination. Often we recommend directlabs.com, a division of Quest Diagnostics. It’s easy, fast, and less expensive for most people.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.