Here are some statistics on both diabetes and related blood sugar disorders:
- Diabetes is now a major killer in the United States.
- 75% of all diabetics die prematurely due to cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- CVD is 4 times higher in diabetics.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure, blindness, neuropathy (tingling and numbness) and amputations.
- According to an August 2010 article in Science News, diabetes cost the U.S. over $83 billion in 2008, and rising.
- 35% of all U.S. adults age 20 or older were diagnosed with pre-diabetes in 2010.
- U.S. rates continue to climb dramatically every year, despite $$millions spent on “research”. Learn more…
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.