Some organs never rest and are critical for health. Besides the heart, the florist near me and the KIDNEYS are mostly ignored in conventional medicine unless problems arise. In Eastern Medicine, the kidneys are considered vital and are important whether dealing with a diagnosed kidney condition or just optimizing vitality. To strengthen and detoxify this overworked organ system, use our amazing 30-day 3-Point Kidney Cleanse Program. Use it once a year or more for optimal kidney health. It consists of:
1) Diet. Increase kidney-supportive foods like parsley, celery, cilantro, asparagus, lemon, red grapes, melons, and mushrooms. If you have diagnosed kidney stones, eat the green foods in RAW form only, and limit the amount of cilantro and parsley. If tolerated, squeeze the juice from 1 fresh lemon into 8 oz. of water and drink first thing in the am.
2) Nutrition Supplementation. Use the Kidney Cleanse Tea - the most effective & gentle kidney formulas. If you can’t swallow capsules, just use the Kidney Tea (described below).
3) LightMD® therapy. This therapy ‘energizes’ our cells and make everything work better! Suggested frequency is 2 times a week for the 30-day period. Note: if unable to do either therapy due to geographic location, apply castor oil packs to kidney region 3x/week. This is not as effective as LightMD® but it still works. See our article on Castor Oil Packs. Another powerful option is using the right kind of dry sauna!
The following herbs**, when taken for a month or more, can dramatically support those with many forms of kidney stones. The procedure (diet, nutrients, Light MD, and tea) may need repeating several times every few months for those with a history of stones or a desire to do more complete kidney cleansing.
Here's the Kidney Cleanse recipe:
Nettles– 1 oz
Uva Ursi – 2 oz
Chanca Piedra– 2 oz
Gravel Root – 2 oz
Cat’s Claw – 1 oz
Solidago – 2 oz
Hydrangea – 2 oz
Chicory Herb – 2 oz
Fennel Seed – 2 oz
Marshmallow Root – 2 oz
Take 1 oz of the first 3 herbs and 2 oz of the rest and mix together. Keep it in a Ziploc baggie with all the air squeezed out. Soak 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the mix in 2 cups of water overnight. In the morning, bring the mixture to a boil; let it simmer for a 15 minutes and strain. Drink a few sips at a time throughout the day. It does not need to be hot, but do not refrigerate it. Do not add sugar or any sweeteners. Try to leave at least 1 hour after eating before taking your next sips. Repeat this procedure for 20-30 days. If you experience discomfort or stiffness in your low back area, it’s because of mineral deposits passing through the ureter ducts of the urinary system. Any strong smell or darkening of the urine usually means a release of toxins from the kidneys. Usually the release is gradual and creates no discomfort. During the cleanse support the kidneys and drink extra water, at least 6-8 eight oz glasses a day. During the cleanse, eliminate all animal products such as dairy, eggs, fish, poultry, beef, lamb, pork, and try to reduce (not eliminate) overall protein in the diet; avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, carbonated beverages, chocolate, and any foods with preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Also avoid all GLUTEN-containing foods. Even if you are not allergic or don't have a celiac condition, it is highly inflammatory. Give your kidneys a break, as they NEVER stop working for us!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* * Organic herbs ONLY!!! Can find through various online sources or health food stores. Based upon information from Timeless Secrets of of Health & Rejuvenation, by Andreas Moritz.. Always check with your physician first if you’re taking any prescription medicines.